Wednesday, March 23, 2011

About Me

I know this is kind of late, but it's better to do this now than never.

What's good everyone?  My name is Mike, and I'm 22 years old as of this post.

I love to write, but I hate to read.  I've always enjoyed creative writing assignments from my English teachers growing up.  Most of the inspiration I get for the pieces I write (poetry and fiction alike) come from life, music (usually Hip-Hop, or just instrumentals) movies, and video games.  Yes, I'm a gamer.  Video games have always been a big hobby of mine, and I intend to keep playing video games til I'm old and grey.  I've never been much for sports.  None of them can really hold my attention for very long.  The only sport I ever enjoyed and excelled at was swimming.  I was on the swim team for all four years of my high school career, and I swam for one season for William Paterson University.

I'm a very chill, easy-going guy.  I procrastinate all the time.  I enjoy very in-depth conversations about the most random topics.  I spend most of my time at home, or with my friends.  I prefer to let life take its course.  I just sit back, relax, and do my best to enjoy the ride.  I suck at making plans and thinking ahead of time.  I'm frequently late to just about everything in my life that I have had to arrive on time for, and I absolutely loathe school on every level.  Talk to me about anything except school.

My dream in life is to write novels that make it to the silver screen in movie theaters all over the world.

I think that's enough about me =P

No comments:

Post a Comment