Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chivalry

Pardon me, asshole, but are you deaf or just slow?
You really don't know why I'm asking you, bro?
It’s not like it matters though since I'm ending this show.
Just pack up and go 'cause I know you heard the lady say no.

Yeah, I know this wasn't my business, so I kept my distance,
but ever since you stepped to her, you’ve been out of sequence.
You’ve got persistence for someone obsessed with a hopeless romance,
but therein lies my stance as to why you shouldn't advance.

You got my attention with your violent attempt at flirtation.
So this is your initiation into my program called Intervention.
No need for compensation 'cause there's no fee for this education.
Now let's move onto your consultation for your soon-to-be condition.

I wouldn't have cared if you’d just dropped it and left it there,
but the moment you grabbed her by the hair, this became my affair.
Touch her again if you dare to swing until the sirens blare.
I'll be glad to share a cage with you in that zoo filled with hard stares.

This rage in me?  You made it, and now I just can't seem to shake it.
You can state it.  I'm in your face now and you hate it.
Don't try to escape it just 'cause you can't take it.
She manned up and made it despite having her personal space invaded.

I'm trying to decide on which side of your face I want the docs to stitch.
Regardless, once I switch you'll hit the pavement in no time without a hitch.
Maybe I'll let you swim with the fish, or drop you in a six deep ditch.
I'm indecisive and can't pick, so I'll let her flip a coin to determine which.

So up and leave now ‘cause it’ll be the best deal you’ve ever dealt.
Pushing this any further is only going to get you a series of welts,
get me another notch in my belt, and a trophy for her to put on her shelf.
I’m your last strike in case you couldn’t tell.  Get gone before you body yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment